Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 as subsequently amended and supplemented (“GDPR”) and to the Italian and European laws and regulations complementing it, as subsequently amended and supplemented (“Privacy Applicable Law”), and in relation to your personal data (the “Data”), this information notice provides for the following.
1 – DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is:
FAMAR Tec s.r.l.
Address: Via Emilia Ponente, 750 – Castel Bolognese – CAP 48014 – Ravenna – Italy
VAT Number: 02523390397
Phone: +39 051 6815243 – Fax: +39 051 6873165
Web Site: www.famartecsrl.com
2 – PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The Data processing:
(a) is aimed at the completion by the Data Controller of the operations to be performed for purposes that are strictly connected with and/or necessary to the fulfillment of the requests submitted, from time to time, by the user through the website http://www.famartecsrl.com/ and/or by e-mail. In this regard, for restricted area login, you may be requested to enter your Data for registration;
(b) may also be aimed at providing commercial information on the services carried out by the Data Controller and/or by its associated companies;
(c) may be aimed at compliance with obligations required by law or applicable regulations, as well as by decisions and guidelines issued by the competent supervisory and control authorities/bodies.
3 – MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
(a) will be also processed by using electronic or automated tools. In this regard, please note that the Data will be stored in paper archives located at the registered office of the Data Controller and in electronic archives located both at the said office and at external servers; safety requirements are granted in any case;
(b) will be also processed by using fax, e-mail or any other remote communication technique. The Data Controller also uses the same methods when it discloses the Data to third parties for these purposes, as detailed in paragraph 6 below.
Cookies are data that frequently include a unique and anonymous ID code. These are sent to the browser from a server web and afterwards are saved on the hard disk of the User’s computer. Then they will be recognized and approved from the website that have sent them in case of following links.
The websites mainly need cookies to work or to better work. Cookies also provide business and marketing data to the website’s owner.
The cookies used on our website are based on the categories established by the International Chamber of Commerce and in particular:
- Clearly needed cookies: these are fundamental to allow you to browse on our website and to use the different features. This type of cookie does not gather information about you which can be used for marketing purposes neither keep track of your web browsing. It is not necessary to provide the consent for these cookies because they are essential to guarantee the required services.
- Third-party analytical cookies: these provide useful and anonymous information about the users’ behavior on the website.
Google policy: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
However, we hereby inform you that there are several ways to manage the cookies.
These can be enabled by editing the browser settings or a warning message can be sent before accepting one of them.
The cookies installed in the cookies folder can be deleted from your browser.
If none of the above-mentioned browser is used – the previous settings can be found with the “help” button.
4 – PROVISION OF THE REQUESTED DATA AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
Without prejudice to the data subject’s rights, the provision of Data may be:
(a) required by Law or Regulation with regard to the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, letters (a) and (c) above;
(b) optional, with regard to the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, letter (b) above. In this case, the Data will be processed with the prior consent of the data subject, required through specific pages of the Website from time to time.
5 – REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
Should you refuse to provide your Data or to give your consent, if required, to their being processed:
(a) in the case referred to in paragraph 4, letter (a) above, this will make it impossible for the Data Controller to meet the Requests;
(b) in the case referred to in paragraph 4, letter (b) above, this will make it impossible to provide you with the commercial information regarding the services provided by the Data Controller and by its associated companies.
6 – TRANSMISSION OF DATA
(a) For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, letters (a) and (c) above, or for the discharge of specific obligations required by law, the Data may be transmitted to other subjects and specifically to advisors that help the Data Controller to meet the Requests (e.g., law and tax firms);
(b) For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, letter (b) above, the Data may also be transmitted to associated companies.
7 – DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The Data will not be disseminated.
8 – DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
8.1 – With regard to the Data in our possession, please be informed that you are entitled to exercise the rights provided for by the Privacy Applicable Law. Specifically, you are entitled:
- a) to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not Data relating to you exist; to be informed of their origin, the reasons for and the purposes of the Data processing, of the categories of subjects to whom the Data may be transmitted, as well as of the Data Controller’s and Data Processor’s identification details;
- b) to obtain access to Data, change into anonymous form, blocking, amendment, integration or erasure, limitation of Data processing;
- c) to object to the processing of Data in the cases provided for by the Privacy Applicable Law;
- d) to exercise the right to Data portability, within the limits provided for in Article 20 of the GDPR;
- e) to withdraw the consent (where this is the necessary legal basis of the Data processing) at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the Data processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- f) to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, in accordance with the procedures and the decisions and guidelines published on the official website of the Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
8.2 – Any corrections, erasures or limitations of Data processing carried out upon your request – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be transmitted by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the Data have been disclosed. If you request it, the Data Controller may inform you of such recipients.
8.3 – For the exercise of the rights referred to in paragraph 8.1 above, as well as for any communications, requests or reports on data privacy, please send an email to the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be informed of any changes or amendments to the data protection policies applied by FAMAR Tec s.r.l. mainly resulting from regulatory developments, please consult this document on an ongoing basis.
9- STORAGE TIMES
Data will be processed for the entire period that is deemed necessary for the complete and correct provision of the required service, or for the overall data-processing in compliance with the obligation related to the legislation.
For communication purposes, the data belonging to the interested party will be processed until the possible withdraw of consent.