Automatic blister machine with plate sealing, suitable for medium-high outputs and available in a variety of different versions according to the customer’s requirements.
RM 250 model: Fully mechanical intermittent movement machine for blister packs in PVC/ALU.
RMA version to make blister packs in ALU/ALU, with 4-column forming station.
Self-braking main motor (1.1 kW) with continuous speed variation.
Thermoforming film transferred via a mechanical pincer system
RM 1025 model: Intermittent movement machine with servomotors and a balcony construction to allow for complete separation of the strictly pharmaceutical zone from machine control components; designed in accordance with GMP standards and suitable for the packaging of blister packs in PVC/ALU and ALU/ALU (4-column forming station).
Main motorised units are controlled by brushless motors:
Plate sealing unit
Pre-cutting unit (optional)
Numbering machine unit
Blister ejectors to pneumatic cutting machine unit
Blisters deposited on outfeed belt unit
Blister outfeed belt unit
Thermoforming film transferred via an electronic pincer system.
Remote connection capability for online technical support.
• Various types of load systems can be installed
• Highly flexible in the choice of the blister pack cavity layout
• Remote support capability
ADDITIONAL MAIN UNITS AVAILABLE:
• Vibrating pre-feeding hopper
• Dedicated or universal automatic feeding, depending on the type of product to be packaged
• Camera for blister pack conformity inspection
• Checking for micro holes in forming aluminium
• Printing of coding/batch number with stamps, ink-jets or other systems
• Online printing of covering material
- Cross punching of blister packs
- Automatic ejection of non-conforming blister packs