Machines from the A1 series are alternate motion cartoning machines for the horizontal packaging of pharmaceutical products and cosmetics in pre-glued cartons. These machines can be connected to the production line with packaging machines (for blister packs, trays, tubes, small bottles, bags, etc.) or used as stand-alone machines.
The balcony construction ensures operators have full access to the machine.
• Balcony construction
• Slot, glue or combined glue + slot flap closure.
• All stations are managed by brushless motors.
• Set up for the assembly of dedicated feeding units for the product to be packaged.
• Touchscreen control panel with multilingual and icon display
• Operator has full access to the machine for size changeover and/or for standard maintenance operations.
• Adjustable bucket chain and carton transporting chain.
• Compact layout
• Quick size changeover
ADDITIONAL UNITS AVAILABLE
• Instruction leaflet (from pre-folded or flat) and booklet insertion
• Bar code reader
• OCR/OCV reading systems for pre-printed codes and data
• Inspection systems to check for the presence of the brochure and product inside the carton
• Stamp, ink-jet or laser coding systems
• Additional component with tamper evidence systems for glue or label tampering
• Integration with serialisation systems